Ethics and Sample Article
International Journal of Ecosystems and Ecology Science (IJEES)
IJEES doi crossref
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement:
- IJEES's editorial board is composed of experts in the field and their affiliattions are available on this website.
- Contact information for the editorial office can also be found on the website under the appropriate heading.
Authors and Authors responsibilities
- Any fees or charges that are required for manuscript processing and/or publishing materials in IJEES are clearly stated on our website and always up to date.
- Authors are obliged to participate in the peer review process.
- All authors must have significantly contributed to the research.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- Research must not be published in other journals.
- All of IJEES’s content is subjected to peer-review.
- Peer-review is defined as obtaining advice on individual manuscripts from reviewers expert in the field.
- Peer-review is described in detail on the IJEES website.
- Judgments are objective.
- Reviewers have no conflicts of interest.
- Reviewers point out relevant published work which is not yet cited.
- Reviewed articles are treated confidentially.
- We take every measure to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.
- We never encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place.
- In the event that we are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct we take steps to deal with it accordingly.
- IJEES has guidelines for retracting or correcting articles when needed.
- We are always willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
Note: If the paper is published in another journal or if it includes false or inaccurate claims, it will be rejected or removed automatically as that constitutes a violation.
Copyright and Access
- Copyright and licensing information are clearly described on the IJEES website.
Ownership and management
- Information about the ownership and/or management of IJEES is clearly indicated this website.
- IJEES is published quarterly.
- IJEES manuscript procedure time publication about 90 days.
-IJEES the costs of manuscript processing available on the journal website free of charge.
Papers should be written in English (font Times New Roman, line spacing single).
The length of the paper should not exceed 6 pages A4. Every paper should contain:
- Title (all capital letters, bold, font size 14, centered).
- The complete names and surnames of the authors (with small letters, font size 10, centered).
- The authors addresses and Email (with small letters, italic, font size 10).
- Abstract (font size 10) maximum up to 250 words and key words.
- Material and methods.
Title centered and font size 14, with bold.
Abstract, Introduction, Results, Conclusions, Reference, should be in bold letters, centered and font size 10, with bold. The text in the chapters should be in font size 10.
Title of tables: always above the table, with letter size 10, with one empty row between the title and the table. Example: Table 1. Monthly precipitation in Tirana area
Title of figures: The same as the title of the table, except that the figure title: Figure 5. Chart of …, should always be under the figure. Chart, photography, scheme, pie, histogram are all considered as figures.
Citation of references in the text: (Bala H.,1998); (Puka B, et. al. 2001); (Sina L, 2000, 2005; Teta M, 1999).
Citation of references in the References chapter: Aydin, M.E., Tor, A., Ozcan, S. 2006. Determination of selected polychlorinated biphenyls in soil by miniaturised ultrasonic solvent extraction and gas chromatography-mass-selective detection, Analytica Chimica Acta 577(2), p. 232-237.